Medical Esthetics Microneedling Course - How to do Microneedling
This 1 day course is designed to teach you how to provide Microneedling services on customers. Microneedling is an amazing service to offer thanks to the simplicity of the overall treatment involved and the wide variety of clients on which it can be performed.
Our comprehensive training is top rated with the best reviews. Our priority is the long term success of our students and providing the technical and hands on training and support.
The training covers an understanding of skin anatomy and skin rejuvenation at the cellular level. Students will learn how to master the tools and techniques related to Microneedling to give clients the best results they are looking for. The Spa Vision Academy course is broken down into 3 distinct chapters:
- Chapter 1: What is Microneedling?
- What conditions can be treated using Microneedling?
- What types of Microneedling system exist
- Serums to use (including Hyaluronic Acid)
- Chapter 2: Overview of Microneedling Treatments
- Stretchmarks & Scars
- Acne & Acne Scar Treatment
- Combining Microneedling with other treatment modalities
- Chapter 3: How to Perform a Microneedling Treatment
- Pre- and Post-treatment safety and side effects
- Treatment protocol & sanitary and infection control
- Hands-on Practical Training & Certification
- A basic overview of the skin physiology is included in this course as well. For a full course check out our full Medical Esthetician Certification.
Microneedling causes tiny injuries on the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin, irrigating it and triggering the healing response. The small micro-wounds close after a short time and trigger the body’s spontaneous healing process through stimulating collage producing skin cells called Fibroblasts, which causes new collagen to form. The result is a tighter, elevated, firmer and more youthful skin. Within 24 hours, the micro-wounds close and the healing process begin, Using specialized products that will be discussed in the course you can also reduce Hyperpigmentation and lighten up the skin for more glowing and brighter appearance.
Microneedling is ideal for:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and lift skin
- Improving skin volume
- Minimizing scars & stretch marks
- Refining large dilated pores
- Reducing hyperpigmentation
- Giving the skin a more youthful appearance
- Reducing Acne scars